Below are all upcoming PTO sponsored events for the 2018-19 school year. If you would like to volunteer or learn more, please contact the associated PTO Board member.
PVE’s second International Night is February 12th and open to ALL PVE families (Prek – 4th).
During this event, families will “travel” the world going from booth to booth learning about the different countries and cultures of our students at PVE. Last year, our PVE families represented 20 countries!
Please join us is making this evening a fun-filled learning experience that we hope will continue to become a PVE tradition for many years to come!
What everyone wants to know about International Night:
- You can enter door 14 or door 30 (bus lot). Make your way to the front desk to check in. Kids will mark their grade on butcher paper and then check in. At check in, each child will receive a passport, map, scavenger hunt list of questions, and a large bag.
- We will be have something fun and new this year! Kids will be able to enjoy a virtual reality. You will need to obtain a ticket at check-in.
- Families can visit all the booths and learn about the different countries. Kids can get their list of questions answered at the different booths. Something new at the booths..there will be food.
- There will be two performances in the Lower gym starting at 7 p.m There willl be a Bollywoood Dance at 7:00 pm and Irish Dancing at 7:15. This is subject to change.
- Once kids finish their scavenger hunt, they can go back to the check in with their answers to the scavenger hunt for a price.
This is going to be an amazing experience. Our volunteers have worked hard to make this happen! If you get a chance, please thank them for all their hard work!
If you have any questions at this time, please feel free to email our event coordinator, Ami Fraser
Date: Tuesday, February 12th from 6:00-8:00pm
The following is the tentative schedule for all PTO supported events this school year.