Below are all upcoming PTO sponsored events for the 2018-19 school year. If you would like to volunteer or learn more, please contact the associated PTO Board member.
PVE’s second International Night will be held on January 30th from 6-8:00 PM and is open to ALL PVE families (Prek – 4th).
During this event, families will “travel” the world going from booth to booth learning about the different countries and cultures of our students at PVE. Last year, our PVE families represented 20 countries!
To make this evening a success, we will need volunteers. We are looking for PVE families to share/represent a country that your family has a connection to. We also need volunteers to help with event logistics.
If you are interested in volunteering, you can sign up now
Please join us is making this evening a fun-filled learning experience that we hope will continue to become a PVE tradition for many years to come!
If you have any questions at this time, please feel free to email our event coordinator, Ami Fraser
Stay tuned for more details!
PVE International Night Committee
(Ami Fraser, Amy Tischer, Virginie Gregoire, and Rachel Patten)
Date: January 30th, 6-8:00 PM
The following is the tentative schedule for all PTO supported events this school year.
- Dining for Dollars : Amore (January 30th)
- International Night (January 30th)
- PTO Meeting (February 7th)
- Staff Valentine Breakfast (February 14th)
- Family Wellness Night (February 21st)
- Jump Rope for the Heart (February 22nd)
- Kokomo Beach Day (February 22nd)
- Spring Book Fair (February 28th-March 6th)
- Movie Night : 1st-2nd Grade (March 1st)
- PVE Dad's Club Gym Night : 3rd-4th Grade (March 8th)
- School Play (March 16th)
- Bingo Night (March 22nd)
- Staff Ice Cream Social (March)
- Spring Luncheon (May)
- Volunteer Appreciation (May)
- Field Day (May 21st)